This week, I trolled the blogosphere for beautiful and delicious seafood recipes posted this past week. Here’s what I came up with (in no particular order):
- Kitchen Bitch – Pan-friend Salmon cakes… beautiful recipe, excellent results.
- Eat the Roses – Crumb topped mussels- I can’t wait to try these out. I mean, it’s terrifying, but it’s too beautiful to not try.
- The Good Life – Scallops (awesome) with a caramel orange sauce (double awesome).
- LoveAndVogue – alright, so she didn’t post a pic of her own finished product, and the recipe is from somewhere else- but it’s a fave nonetheless. And the blog is great. 🙂
- Kalena’s Kitchen – A no-nonsense guide to cooking shrimp for two. Easy, clean and simple. Just how we like it.
- NJBluEyz – You know I’m a sucker for anything that say “Quick, easy, and delicious” on it.
- Diet for Foodies – Seafood and Lingonberries? I’m there.
- HooBear’s Blog – This one is just plain gorgeous to look at.
- Eat This! – Sesame orange glaze over tuna? Um, love at first whiff.
- Apron Strings and Wedding Rings – Sauteed shrimp sounds awesome- pour wine and cream sauce over it, and I’m in seafood heaven.
Do you have a yummy seafood recipe you’d like to share? Put the recipe or the link into the comments- we’d love to try them.
Next week, we’ll be doing a Top 10 Burger Recipes of the Week post- rustle up a burger or two and post it to your blog this week, then send us the link. Maybe you’ll be on our next Top 10 list!