Quesadillas are a fave in this house- who doesn’t love the versatility of melted cheese, tortillas, and the possibility of adding any filling you can dream up? With how much we love these, though, we rarely eat them. I’m not sure why this is, but I can tell you one thing- after finding Bobby Flay’s smoked red pepper sauce, we’ll be having quesadillas much more often.
- 4 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chipotle chile puree
- kosher salt / fresh ground pepper to taste
- canola oil to desired consistency
- Blend ingredients in the food processor.
Absolutlely delicious- we put it over a simple grilled chicken and cheese pan-fried quasadilla. Do you have any fave quesadilla recipes? Share them in the comments- we’ve got the itch for more!