I’ve been connecting with a lot of other bloggers lately- and you know it’s been all about food. I’ve enjoyed their stuff so much, I decided to share my top ten with you (in no particular order)! Imagine Letterman’s band is behind me with the cool “top 10” music- that’ll make this experience really fun. (And, seriously, the blogs are awesome.)
- Blackberry Eating in Late September – Apple Cranberry Crumble recipe… I love desserts. 😉
- A Muse in my Kitchen – Paninis! Need I say more?
- Brie en Croute – a funny and legit approach to making mistakes in the kitchen- and chocolate cake.
- Come on Ilene! – Amazing thai tea recipe.
- Confessions of a Changed Shawn – Amazing raw popcorn recipe- even if you’re not Vegan, this looks yummy.
- Cooking by My Own Rules – Allergy-free brownies- and btw, still looking for that mom/dad who can do a column for us about cooking for kids with allergies/intolerances… *cough*
- Crazy Sweet Life – Blackberry Pear Custard Pie… um the title is incredible, and you should see the pictures. AWESOME.
- GirlEvolving – She writes about her life, food, and she’s pregnant. (So am I, and our due dates are close. This alone gets her on the list, okay?)
- Korena in the Kitchen – Hot cross buns, and we see eye to eye on the yummies.
- Life Tastes Like Food – Not only does she write awesome posts about food, but she’s guest blogging here in a couple of weeks! Stay tuned!
So there they are- my fave blog posts from the past week. Check back next Monday for my NEW fave posts of the week. And hey, wanna get on the list? Write a rockin post and send me the link!
Have a great week, guys- see you tomorrow!